A stylish, spacious and beautifully decorated one-bedroom apartment. Located on the second floor to the back of the iconic Centrium development that enjoys views of the roof terrace from the walk on balcony. The space has wooden floors in the main areas and carpeted in the hall. The apartment is ideal for business travellers, visiting academics & couples.
Apartments typically include:
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan living with dining area
- One bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Balcony with outside seating
- TV with Freeview
- Free WI FI with unlimited broadband
- Once weekly housekeeping service with fresh linen and towels
- Secure parking for one car (available on a pre-booking basis, spaces are limited)
- Centrium 02 is available as a self catering option for long term guests
Offering the ultimate in town centre living, Centrium is in the heart of Woking town centre which boasts an abundance of cafes, restaurants offering cuisine from across the world, the Tante Marie cookery school, many high street Retail shops, Bowling Complex, Multiplex Cinema, The Ambassador’s Theatre and the HG Wells centre. The lightbox art gallery is also a convenient walk close-by to the Basingstoke canal. Further afield is the Mercedes Benz World, Brooklands Motor and Aviation Museum and ample golf courses surrounding Woking.
Guests travelling to the Capital can be at London Waterloo Station within 30 minutes with fast regular services every 5 minutes during peak times. For road users, there is a quick access to the M25, M3 and A3 motorways making your return trip to either Heathrow or Gatwick airports easy.